Legislative requirements for companies under the Myanmar Companies Act
Company registered under the Myanmar Companies Act required complying with the provisions relating to the following matters and filing the necessary documents with the Companies Registration Office (CRO).
- Renewal of Permit to Trade and Extension of Incorporation
- Change of registered address of business
- Particulars of Directors, Managers and Managing Agents and of any changes
- Return of allotment of shares
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting.
- Special and extraordinary resolutions
- Annual List of Shareholders
- Return of persons authorized to accept services of process and notices in case of foreign branches and representative offices
- Share increase and shares transfer
- Change of company’s name
- Change of Directors of Head Office for foreign branches and representative offices.
- Changes in Memorandum and Articles of Association of incorporated companies and Head Office for foreign branches and representative offices.
- Publication and authentication of financial statements for companies and private.
- Annual audited financial statements.
- Other documents as required under different situation.
We are hiring local personnel. If you are currently a recent graduate or if you have professional experience, you can start your career with us. Forward your resume to our P.O Box 1201, General Post Office, Yangon, Myanmar.
For the convenience and benefit of our clients and for investors with investment interest in Myanmar, our group works closely with reputed legal firms to provide quality legal services with flexibility and personnel style.