Legislative requirements for companies under the Myanmar Companies Law
Company registered under the Myanmar Companies Law required complying with the provisions relating to the following matters and filing the necessary documents with the Companies Registration Office (CRO).
- Application for incorporation as a private/ or public company limited by share
- Change of Company Details and/ or Share Capital Matters
- Change of Directors and/ or Officers
- Change of Company Type
- Public Company Filings
- Mortgage and Charges
- Compliance Filings
- Annual Return
- Oversea Corporations
- Winding Up
- Publication and authentication of financial statements for companies and private.
- Annual audited financial statements.
- Other documents as required under different situation.
We are hiring local personnel. If you are currently a recent graduate or if you have professional experience, you can start your career with us. Forward your resume to our P.O Box 1201, General Post Office, Yangon, Myanmar.
For the convenience and benefit of our clients and for investors with investment interest in Myanmar, our group works closely with reputed legal firms to provide quality legal services with flexibility and personnel style.